Links to the photos from Ladies Night can be found at this link
Saturday February 10th, 2018 – The Old School House, Church Hill, Weeford, WS14 0PW.
7.00pm for 7.30pm, Carriages 11:30ish.. Black Tie
Ladies Night is rapidly approaching and numbers are going extremely well.
Payment is now due, as well as menu choices. If you have not already transferred your £40pp, and would like to join the merry throng, please do so ASAP.
(Lichfield 41 Club Treasurers account. 30-
And once you have paid…….. please let Rob Horton know your and your Lady’s menu choices, and any seating preferences, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is coffee after the meal, but if you prefer tea, please let us know also.
And its a black tie affair……
- Trio of melon – Fanned trio of melon with mango and raspberry coulis.
- Homemade pate – Chicken and duck liver pate with melba toast and plum chutney
- Crayfish salad – Crayfish on a bed of mixed leaves, coated in Marie rose sauce.
- Chicken Supreme – Roast Breast of chicken with wild mushrooms in a cream and brandy sauce.
- Lamb Shank – Marinated lamb shank, slow roasted with a mint and redcurrant jus served with mashed potato and parsnip crisps.
- Seared Seabass – Grilled fillet of sea bass with spring onions and ginger in a Teriyaki sauce.
- Stir fried vegetables –in a filo basket topped with grilled goats’ cheese and balsamic dressing.
Selection of fresh market vegetables and potatoes
- Smooth chocolate bombe with a soft centre of Baylies Irish cream.
- Homemade cheesecake – Mango and ginger cheesecake with fruit coulis.
- Limoncello pudding – with a soft centre of limoncello lemon curdPayment is now due, as well as menu choices. If you have not already transferred your £40pp, and would like to join the merry throng, please do so ASAP.
email@example.com 01283 790085
Dr Robert Horton