The Annual General Meeting will be undertaken on Zoom due to the impact of Covid-19. It will start at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday 28th April 2021.
Council has agreed that the Zoom meeting will be recorded and also to use anonymous Polling. This will enable members to vote For / Against / Abstain for proposals, as and when directed by the Chairman. It will take a few seconds to put the proposal up on screen for the Polls. Members will than be given 30 seconds to cast their vote and the results will be shown on screen.
Officer’s Reports are at the links below : –
- Chairman – David Dimeloe
- Vice Chairman – Terry Webb
- Secretary – Brian Gordon
- Treasurer – Ernie Murray
- Meetings & Fellowship – Peter Dimeloe & Roger Hartley
- Social & Entertainment – Mac Cummings & Roger Davies
- Meals & Attendance – Mick Lavenstein
- Communications – David Cole
- Membership – Rob Horton
- Immediate Past Chairman – Andrew Kightley
- President – Donald Minor