The Calling Notice has been sent to members by email. Documents can be viewed and downloaded at this link
What a night this will be with over 100 attending. If you can contribute an item for the raffle, please bring it along and place it on the Raffle Table. The Two Pete’s (Chapman & Dimeloe) will be Raffle Master’s towards the end of the evening.
It looks like this event is now at capacity, if you haven’t booked in yet and want to go, a waiting list will be created. Payment is in advance, so do this now if you haven’t already done so.
We have received the sad news that Ann Hall, wife of Honorary Life Member Jeff, passed away in Burton Hospital last week. Our Chairman has conveyed his sympathies to Jeff in the usual way. We will let you know of the funeral arrangements, when we are advised.
We have a number of email addresses for officers of the club, they all end in @gmail.com
- Chairman – lichfield41clubchairman
- Meals & Attendance – lichfield41clubmeals
- Treasurer – lichfield41clubtreasurer
- Sports & Entertainment – lichfield41clubevents
- Communications – lichfield41clubweb
The idea behind these generic emails is that:
- they can be set up on officers mobile devices and PCs very easily
- they will not change when officers holding these posts change
- they can be redirected quickly if required i.e. due to absence
- an automatic “Reply to” can be set in our “Mailchimp” email service
- Officers do not have to publish their own email address in communications, which reduces the incidence of spam
- Messages can be recovered if the officer loses them!